Hydrophil kids bamboo toothbrush (pack of 2)
This bamboo toothbrush is just for kids!
It comes in a 2 pack, in colour options; Red or Blue.
- neutral carbon footprint
- vegan & vegetarian friendly
- cruelty free
- the toothbrush measures 14.5cm in length and the head is 2.5cm
- soft bristles
- toothbrush for kids and also, for babies
- kids can easily hold toothbrushes
- no BPA, no toxins
- material for the toothbrush is bamboo
- material for the bristles is plant-based castor oil
- colour on handle is toxin free, biodegradable and also solvent-free
- eco friendly
- only 17 g in weight therefore lightweight
- substitutes plastic toothbrushes that harm our environment
- Due to hygienic reasons we are unable to accept any returns on our bamboo toothbrushes.
Hydrophil bamboo toothbrush with a neutral carbon footprint
First of all, he Hydrophil bamboo toothbrushes have a neutral carbon footprint. In fact, Hydrophil aims to be the pioneer in producing carbon neutral household products.
Therefore, Hydrophil offset the CO2 emission from the production process. As a result, they support a drinking project in Odisha.
Ecological natural dyes
Auro is the name of Hydrophil’s dye manufacturer. Auro specialises in natural dye for our toothbrush handles. Above all, the paints are solvent-free, biodegradable and also, eco friendly. Additionally, the dyes are saliva-resistant and also suitable for toys. On top of that, they are harmless to humans and the environment.
Bamboo toothbrush handle: moso bamboo
Hydrophil uses moso bamboo for their handle of the bamboo toothbrushes. Because this giant variety of bamboo grows up to 20 metres in just two years. This is in ideal conditions. Most importantly, all without any artificial irrigation, fertilisers or the use of pesticides.