Organic cotton eco blackout blinds
Earth friendly eco black out blinds.
Versatile portable blackout blinds for any window with adjustable suction cups.
"These blackout blinds have been excellent – especially on nights when the moon shines super bright! They claim to fit almost any window and we certainly tested that with our peculiar shaped windows."
"Pretty darn great. They are about 95% black out only because our bb’s window is in direct sunlight. I was able to fit to the long, odd-shaped, original windows and I know they will fit great when the window is eventually replaced. SO so so glad it is all organic and non-toxic. We used right out of the bag. THANK YOU."
- 100% organic cotton fabric with safe and non-toxic dyes
- Our fabric is totally natural with no PVC, meaning, unlike many conventional black out blinds, it’s safe to leave up in direct sunlight and won’t leach chemicals into the air
- Versatile, size adjusting blackout blinds to fit almost any window with 9 movable super sticky suction cups to ensure a close fit to the glass, blocking out maximum light
- High performance suction cups which stick easily (no licking required!!)
- Easy to fold away and store
- Comes in a cotton drawstring bag for easy storage and travel
- These blind provide almost total blackout but as we do not use any artificial coatings or synthetic fabrics they will let in some light if in direct sun
- Dimensions: 130cm x 200cm
- Dimensions (folded in travel bag): 32cm x 43cm
- Weight: Approximately 1kg
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Block out majority of light but please note, as we don’t use any artificial coatings or synthetic fabrics, a very minimal amount of light may penetrate the blinds when in direct sunlight. They achieve around 95% darkness (which is dark enough to need a torch or other light source to navigate the bedroom when the blinds are correctly in place!).
- NOT FOR USE AS A TOY OR BLANKET. For intended purpose only
- If needed, remove suction cups and hand wash (regular washing not recommended)
- In the unlikely event that suction cups don’t stick, it’s probably because there’s a bit of oil or grease on the window. Wipe the window area and suction cup with a wet wipe and try again. For extreme grease, you can wash suction cup with water and soap.
- Contain suction cups which have been sourced especially and contain no phthalates or other nasties