Plastic-Free Shampoo For Children - Powder, Organic, Chamomile
Eliah Sahil Organic Shampoo For Children Chamomile
About the shampoo:
This naturally mild powder shampoo contains valuable plant essences from certified organic suppliers, e.g. chamomile, acacia and resin of the dragon's blood tree.
Use on wet hair.
Blended with healing clay, it cleanses hair in a unique way whilst also soothing and protecting your child's scalp. It completely dispenses with chemicals, surfactants, preserva- tives and fragrances, and is therefore gentle on your child's body, protecting hair and scalp from irritating ingredients.
About Eliah Sahil shampoos:
In order to make the conventional liquid shampoos durable, products often contain chemical preservatives and fragrances. These are also usually irritating, allergenic and harmful to skin and hair. Furthermore they usuallly consist of around 70% water. The Eliah Sahil shampoos consist of 100% natural active ingredients of high-quality herbal, plant and flower essences from certified organic cultivation, mixed with caring healing earth.
All powder shampoos are based on fullers earth and are supplemented with vegetable saponins. In addition, pure plant ingredients from Amla, Bibhitaki and Haritaki are used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine. High-quality herbal, plant and flower essences complete the formula and provide the hair with rich care. Through gentle grinding, all valuable plant essences are preserved in their natural form.
Organic shampoo powder Chamomile for Children:
- 100 g
- Certified organic natural ingredients
- Especially mild to hair and scalp
- Gives the hair shine and suppleness
- Ideal care for shiny fine and also natural hair
- Vegan, and also not tested on animals
- Furthermore, it features in the ethical shopping guide, which only allows ethical, vegan and eco- friendly products
- Zero waste
Eliah Sahil organic shampoo packaging
- Cellulose-free labels from innovative ground stone require up to 80% less water in production which also reduces paper production and therefore saves trees
- Food-grade inks without mineral oil, solvents or additives
- Bioplastics made from renewable sugar cane
- Padding made of organic cotton wool
- Boxes/cartons made from grass paper
- Adhesive tape made from potato starch