I have been shortlisted for the title of ‘LEAP Entrepreneur of the Year’ 2018!
The judges of LEAP 2018 are delighted to announce the five finalists who will progress to the Dragons Den and compete for the chance of winning £2,500 and the title “LEAP Entrepreneur of the Year”
The finalists, in alphabetical order are:
- Ben Clear – Clear Surveys
- Brett Wheldon – Solseed Landscapes
- Laura Callaghan Grooms – Plastic Free Baby
- Sara Williams – The Patchwork Cat
- Wendy Reed – The Remarkable Group
Business Development Manager for Edeal Stephen Holt said “I know that the judges had a really difficult time narrowing down fourteen fantastic, unique and innovative business plans to just five finalists. It’s clear from the quality of the business plans how hard each candidate worked along with their business mentors to produce such outstanding plans”
Congratulations to all!